For any government, whether federal, state, city, or county, the safe and secure storage of official documents is a top priority. Armstrong Archives is pleased to offer our government records management services to organizations in and around the Dallas, Fort Worth and North Texas area.
Overcoming Your Document Storage Challenges with Our Specialized Government Solutions
Dealing with the complexities of government record storage can be challenging, but our specialized solutions turn these obstacles into opportunities. Say goodbye to overcrowded spaces with our advanced storage facilities and digitize your records for efficient management. We understand the critical importance of regulatory compliance and data security, offering solutions that meet and exceed government standards while ensuring the integrity of your records.
At Armstrong Archives we value our expertise, advanced technology, and steadfast commitment to security and compliance. We provide not just a service, but a partnership, dedicated to the successful management of your government records. Contact us today and together, we will simplify and improve your document management process, providing efficiency, compliance, and peace of mind.
Transforming Governmental Workflow with Secure Document Storage Solutions
✅ Ensured Compliance:
Stay ahead of regulatory requirements and avoid hefty penalties with our comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge on government document storage regulations. Since no unauthorized person is allowed entry into our storage facilities, documents stored in our facilities are safe from prying eyes.
✅ Easy Accessibility:
Quickly and conveniently access your documents with our digitized storage system, whether on-site or remotely.
✅ Praise from Peers for Efficiency:
Outsourcing document management demonstrates commitment to operational efficiency.
✅ Better Space and Time Management:
Free up your time for higher priority tasks, leaving the document management to experts. Also freeing up office space and staff, which makes it more economical in the long run.
Looking For Government Document Storage?
Look no further than Armstrong Archives! Our offsite record storage services and digital and electronic records management provide the security you need to protect your sensitive information in an organized manner. We also specialize in document scanning< to help you get started with converting paper documents to digital files. To learn more contact our team.
Armstrong Archives offers a wide range of government document storage services that include the following:
- Records management: We use a state-of-the-art records management system for systematic and efficient control of the indexing, storage, retrieval, and disposal of documents and other items.
- Document scanning: We can convert your paper documents into digital files using our high-tech scanner.
- Barcode tracking: We use a barcode system to efficiently manage your document inventory.
- Document shredding: We destroy sensitive documents using a document shredder.
- Safe data destruction: We use the latest data destruction technology to safely and irreversibly destroy data stored on hard disks, tapes, and other electronic storage media.
- Recycling services: We will recycle your unwanted paper and storage media.
- Scan on demand: We will scan parts of a document as and when you need them.
- Copy and fax services: We will photocopy and fax your documents on demand.
- Online access to scanned documents: You can access your scanned documents using the Internet in PDF and other formats.
- Retrievals: We can retrieve a specific file for you and deliver it to you upon request.
- File storage: Files are securely stored in bar coded boxes.
- Indexing: We index our databases to expedite the retrieval process.
- Tape rotation: We can back up data to one or more tapes in such a way it minimizes the number of storage media used.
- File viewing: We have a well-furnished air-conditioned viewing room for our customers to view their files comfortably.
- 24/7 online access to inventory: You can access your document inventory using the Internet at any time of the day or night.
- Pickup and delivery: We pick up the documents to be stored from your office and deliver the documents to you when you need them.
- Two-hour, same-day or next- day service: We deliver urgently needed documents within two hours if requested by 2 pm, or by next day.
- State-of-the-art warehouse: Our warehouse has all the latest features and facilities.
- 24/7 security: Our storage facilities are protected by a security system.
- Fire protection: Our facilities are fully protected by sprinklers to minimize fire damage.
- Litigation support: We provide legal support to recover the damages in case of the damage, loss or theft of your documents.
- Excellent customer service: Our customer service staff members are polite, friendly, helpful, and ready to be of assistance at any time.
We have been an off-site document storage, records management, and document management services in the Dallas area for more than three decades. We are committed to providing our customers the highest standard of document storage and management solutions. Call us at (972) 914-2618 to schedule a visit or learn more.
Posted By: Sherri Taylor – President/Managing Partner
Sherri Taylor is the Managing Partner and President of Armstrong Archives, one of the largest independent records and information management companies in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.