Why Choose Offsite Record Storage for Your Business
As a business your success, work productivity and ability to serve your customers relies greatly on having instant access to important files, at the drop of a hat if necessary. When you maintain paper records at your office, these files normally end up scattered throughout various filing cabinets, causing clutter and a disorganized mess. When the time comes where you must locate that particular file because of an urgent matter, it can be a very challenging task to say the least.
Furthermore, most of these files contain confidential details regarding your company, customers, and employees; should a document go missing or land in a trash bin, this sensitive material now represents a security risk to your business.
Professional records storage companies such as Armstrong Archives allow businesses to store their documents in a secure, offsite environment allowing for an effect records management program that also offers you peace of mind that your information is secure and most importantly, that your company is compliant with current privacy laws.
Advantages of offsite record storage for your business include:
- Storing documents in an offsite facility saves you valuable office space, allowing more room for operations on your property and ultimately providing costs savings.
- Allowing employees to focus on job duties for which they have been hired to do as opposed to filing and sorting piles of papers.
- A relatively inexpensive solution that keeps company records organized.
- Guarantees that your confidential records are safe and protected from natural disasters such as fires or floods.
- Your offsite records storage company will also categorize all the documents, so that when needed, your provider will locate and retrieve any required documents in a timely fashion.
When you choose to work with Armstrong Archives, you receive the support of our entire professional team that always works to maintain the highest possible customer service.
For more information on our records storage solutions, please contact our office at 972-242-7179
Posted By: Sherri Taylor – President/Managing Partner
Sherri Taylor is the Managing Partner and President of Armstrong Archives, one of the largest independent records and information management companies in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.